• The school believes in offering equal opportunities to all students and as such, there are no interviews or elimination rounds, for admission to any class.
• The Principal / Management has the absolute right to admit or deny admission, to any child, based either on random selection or merit, as per the decision of the Management. The decision of the Principal, will be final and binding; on the parents.
• Parents are requested to note, that there is total transparency in the admission system and the management does not believe in any reservations or quota, for admission.
• All admissions will be treated as provisional admissions, till the receipt of the Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate, from the previous school and the last date for the submission of the same, is 30th of June. In case, the T. C. is not received within the stipulated time, the management has the right to revoke the admission.
• A child coming from another state must produce a certificate countersigned by the educational inspector of the area in the state.
1. School believes in providing equal opportunities to all and accordingly, there are no interviews, elimination rounds for admission to any class and it is purely on merit. Birth certificate is compulsory for admission. School management believes in total transparency in respect of all school admissions,
2. In respect of admissions, the decision of the management is final and no enquiries whatsoever will be entertained.
3. The age criterion for admissions to various classes is as per guidelines laid down by the Education Department.
4. All admissions are treated as provisional until receipt of original Leaving certificate (LC)/Transfer certificate (TC) from the previous school. The last date for submission of LC/TC is 30′ June and in case of non-receipt of LC/TC by this date, the admission will be cancelled.
5. In case of a transfer of a student from the other states; LC/TC shall be countersigned by the education inspector of the area in that state.
6. All new students should submit fitness certificate at the time of admission.
7. All documents once submitted to school shall become the property of the school and same will not be returned.
8. Management has right to decide the conditions for admission and retention of students.
9. Students are admitted generally at the commencement of the academic year and new students from any recognized school shall be admitted only on producing Transfer certificate from that school.
10. Principal reserves the right to withdraw any student from the school if his/her behaviour/conduct is not good and disruptive to other students.
11. A request for change in date of birth will not be entertained under any circumstances.
12. Full fees has to be paid in case of withdrawal of student midway during the academic year, otherwise, LC will not be issued.
13. Request for withdrawal of student should be made to the Principal on or before 31st January, failing which, first installment of fees for the academic year will be collected.