• Both parents and pupils should keep in mind, the following principles of discipline, laid down in the secondary school code (1979), Rule 56; which states that Pupils should realize that they are responsible to the school authority not only for their conduct in school, but also for their general behaviour outside. Any reported or observed objectionable conduct out of school, on the part of the pupils, shall make them liable to disciplinary action.
• The school management has the sole right to decide the conditions, under which to admit or retain pupils, in the school.
• All are expected to speak in ENGLISH, in the School premises.
• Students should greet the teachers of the school, wherever they meet them.
• Pupils are expected to maintain the high standard, in the general behaviour and manner of speech.
• Personal hygiene and cleanliness must be maintained by the student at all cost. Hair must be well groomed, it must be cut short, in case of boys and neatly tied up, in case of girls. Dyeing or colouring of hair is strictly prohibited.
• Attendance on the REOPENING day and the LAST WORKING day of the term is mandatory.
• All should feel and take honest pride, in keeping their school premises clean.
• Students must be punctual. 9 am in the morning & l.pm in the afternoon. Late comers would be sent back home. Please do not argue with the securitv.
• Private tuition in any subject undertaken by any member of the school staff, is forbidden.
• No leave of absence is granted, other than exceptional reasons and on the submission of prior written application letter by the parents addressed to the Principal.
• In case of leave on medical grounds a ﬁtness certiﬁcate has to be produced when the child reports back to school.
• School calendar should be brought to school daily and checcked by parents on a regular basis, for remarks and important information.• Any communication to the Principal / Class teacher, must be sent in a sealed envelope with the name of the child, class, division, and roll no. clearly mentioned, on the envelope.
• Parents / Guardians are not allowed to go to the class or have ameeting with the teacher during school hours.
• The Principal’s permission is required for ‘every’ activity ( academic / non-academic)
1. A maximum of two toffees should be distributed, per teacher and student. No other gifts will be accepted. Please do not make requests to teachers incase you would like to give something else as it would not be entertained.
2. Only students from pre-primary and Primary are allowed to dress in casual outﬁts on their birthdays.
1. Every student must carry the school Calendar daily.
2. a) The student name and other details including specimen signature of parents must be filled in as soon as the School Calendar is handed over to the student.
b) Only the signature of the parents or of the guardian will be accepted on leave requests and Evaluation/Progress Report cards.
3. Students should be present in the school by 7.20 am sharp for morning session and by12.55 pm for afternoon session. If any student comes to class later than7.25 am for morning session and 1.00 pm for afternoon session more than three times in a month, he/she will be sent back home.
4. Assignments and projects have to be completed and submitted as per the time schedules given by the teachers.
5. Students are not permitted to leave the school premises during school hours. In case of any emergencies, student will be allowed to go with proper authorization from parents or guardian.
6. Students suffering from contagious diseases will not be allowed to attend the school.
7. Parents and guardians will not be permitted so see their children or interact with the teachers in class during school working hours. Any Inquiry regarding the academic progress or behavior of their child may be discussed with the teacher on the open day only.
8. Birthday Celebration: No distribution of biscuits, cakes Et gifts will be permitted. Children can distribute ANY ONE of the following :Eclairs, Melody (2 toffees)
9. Any Gifts or presentations to the teachers or staff members are not allowed.
10. Students are not allowed to collect money or any articles for any reason whatsoever without proper authorization from the principal.
11. Students should not bring money, mobile phones, CDs, magazines, pen drives etc. to school
12. Parents/Guardians will intimate to school any change in their residential address or mode of transport etc. for updating school records.
13. Students at all times shall protect the property of the school and if any student found damaging the school property, a disciplinary action will be taken.
14. Student who needs exemption from physical training or games must produce a Doctor’s certificate accompanied by a written request to the principal. This shall be renewed at the beginning of each academic year.
15. Lost items / articles by the students must be claimed from the school office within eight days from the date of intimation by the school.
16. A student is expected to bring a simple pouch to carry their stationery items. Fancy stationery items are not allowed in school.
17. Students must show respect to the Management and the school staff. They should show their gratitude to the management and school staff by their good behavior.
18. All students must converse in English in the class and the school premises in order to attain and develop productivity, effective persuasive communication skills and express oneself convincingly.
TO BE A GOOD STUDENTS,
o Never omit any lession or homework assigned.
o Always revise the work done in class and get your difficulties solved.
o Repeat at the end of the week, all that was learnt during the week.
o Realise the value of time do not wait till the approach of the examination. The key to success is regular and sincere work.